Chemical peels can be mild or aggressive and are used to treat many skin conditions such as acne, brown and red spots, dull-looking skin, oily skin, and blackheads and whiteheads. There are many different kinds of peels that contain different chemicals, and mostly, different acids such as lactic acid, glycolic acid, kojic acid and citric acid. Our nurse esthetician discusses your concerns, examines your skin, and then recommends the best peel for you.
All of the peels at Lantry Laser & Skin Care Center are made by PCA, a company that makes products that are only dispensed to physician offices.
- PCA Peel, also know as Jessner’s Peel, is ideal for sensitive skin
- Sensi Peel is formulated primarily for ethnic skin
- Ultra Peel is best for very dry and mature skin
- Esthetique Peel can be used on all skin colors and types while it smoothes, brightens and firms
- Smoothing Body Peel evens pigmentation on skin while it smoothes and brightens
- All peels are performed by our nurse esthetician