Thermage is a skin-tightening procedure that can be done almost everywhere on the body… face and neck, eyes, upper and lower arms, upper and lower legs, buttocks and abdomen. It looks like a laser, but it’s actually not: it uses radio waves to stimulate collagen to tighten skin. Lantry Laser Center has offered Thermage for over 8 years and we purchase the new upgraded version whenever it becomes available. We currently own the new CPT.
- Treatments take about 90 minutes
- Only one treatment needed for tighter, smoother skin
- Absolutely no downtime
- Collagen building takes a little time…results seen in 3-6 months
- Results last 3-5 years
- Treatment feels like heat, but the patient controls how much heat
- Results vary, but best results seen in men and women between ages 30 and 65
- Works on any skin color
- Performed by Dr .Lantry or one of our registered nurses
For more information visit the official Thermage site.