Voluma is the newest dermal filler from Allergan, the company that makes Juvederm and Botox. Like all dermal fillers, you see results instantly…results that last up to 2 years. The difference between Voluma and other fillers is that they are especially made for the mid-cheek region of the face.
- Adds volume to the mid-cheek area
- Enhances cheek contour for a youthful profile
- Totally non-surgical…injected under the skin with a fine needle
- Contains hyaluronic acid, a substance naturally occurring in the body
- Treatment takes just 15 or 20 minutes
- Contains lidocaine for almost-instant numbing.
- 1st and only FDA-approved filler to add volume to cheek area
- Approved for people over age 21
- Only minimal bruising, if any, can be expected
- Performed by Dr. Lantry or one of our cosmetic nurses
For more information visit the official Voluma site.